COVID-19 Athletics Procedures and Home Game Entry Fees
Special Terms and Conditions for COVID-19 2020-2021 ICA Home Games:
•Your body temperature will be taken prior to entry.
• Mask will be mandatory for ALL spectators.
• There will be limited seating and also social distancing requirements.
• For safety we will also be limiting opposing team spectators to team personnel and drivers ONLY.
• Student-athletes will be required to wear a mask when entering the gym. Once a student-athlete
is at their bench and during the game mask will not be required.
• Student-athletes MUST bring their own water bottle for games as there will be limited
Athletic Event Entry Price
$ 3.00 Adults
$ 2.00 Student
$ 10.00 Family with Four or more
*For the away game 8/20 at Family Christian, the city of Winter Springs asks that you complete the following waiver ahead of time: https://forms.winterspringsfl.org/Forms/covidwaiver
A list of sports is below:
Spring - 6th-12th Grade Girls' Soccer (NEW); Elementary and Middle School Intramural Spring Basketball (Kindergarten through 8th grade teams)
Administrator: Mr. Daniel Riley
Asst. Athletic Director: Mr. Andrew Johnston
JV Volleyball: Sarah Baker
Varsity Girls' Soccer: Cristina Teitel
Elementary and Middle School Intramural Basketball (K5-8th grade) - Coaches Andrew and Amanda Johnston