Inverness Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnicity in any of its admissions policies or school programs.
Application Procedures (NOTE - All steps must be successfully completed and administrative approval given to be fully registered)
2. To secure a spot initially, either show our office proof of scholarship acceptance or pay the enrollment fee (listed on fee schedule). You may upload your scholarship acceptance using the last question of the online application.
3. Students in grades 7-12 must be interviewed by a pastor or administrator. Our 7th-12th grade is primarily for students who are Christians, and who can give a verbal testimony of their salvation experience. Discipleship, rather than evangelism, is the focus of our high school. ICA is not a reform school at all. Students are challenged to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
4. Students in grades 7-12 must submit a completed student questionnaire (CLICK HERE), as well as have their youth pastor or pastor fill out a Pastor's Recommendation Form (CLICK HERE) and send it to us.
5. All NEW students must upload, e-mail, or bring in copies of the last report card and their IEP, if applicable.
6. After the above steps are followed, an administrator or office personnel will contact the family with the results of the application.
7. After initial acceptance, the last step will be to prove financial responsibility, either through proof of scholarship acceptance or self-pay, which should include registration and book/supply fees.