2023-2024 New Family Application
Inverness Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnicity in any of its admissions policies or school programs.
Application Procedures (NOTE - All steps must be successfully completed and administrative approval given to be fully registered)
1. New students/families may fill out our online application (opening 3/1/23), or pick up a paper application in the school office, if that is your preference. A school profile form must also be submitted along with the application. CLICK HERE for the student profile form.
2. The office will call or e-mail you to schedule a tour and a brief meeting to answer basic questions you may have about ICA. If the office has not contacted you within 48 hours of completing the online application, please call the office at 352.726.3759 to schedule a tour. Please mention that you submitted an online application.
3. To secure a spot initially, either show our office proof of scholarship acceptance or pay the enrollment fee (listed on fee schedule). You may upload your scholarship acceptance using the last question of the online application.
4. Students in grades 6-12 must be interviewed by a pastor or administrator. Our 6th-12th grade is primarily for students who are Christians, and who can give a verbal testimony of their salvation experience. Discipleship, rather than evangelism, is the focus of our high school. ICA is not a reform school at all. Students are challenged to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
5. Students in grades 6-12 must submit a completed student questionnaire (CLICK HERE), as well as have their youth pastor or pastor fill out a Pastor's Recommendation Form (CLICK HERE) and send it to us.
6. All NEW students must upload, e-mail, or bring in copies of the last report card and their IEP, if applicable.
7. After the above steps are followed, an administrator or office personnel will contact the family with the results of the application.
8. After initial acceptance, the last step will be to prove financial responsibility, either through proof of scholarship acceptance or self-pay, which should include registration and book/supply fees.
All ICA families are welcome to join us for church services at Fort Cooper Baptist Church. Below is our weekly schedule. We have services and classes from all ages - nursery, children of all ages, teenagers, adults, and seniors. We also have bus transportation available every Sunday morning. Call the number below if interested in our bus ministry or would like more information about our church.
Sundays 9:30 AM - Sunday School (classes for all ages)
Sundays 10:30 AM - Main Service and Junior Church
Sundays 6:00 PM - Evening Service
Wednesdays 7:00 PM - Adult Bible Study and Children's / Teens Classes